COVID19 Operating Procedures
To our valued customers and friends
We are opening for the season on May 15 with new procedures as per our Provincial Health Board to ensure the safety for our customers and our staff.
- All Rentals, Tours, and lessons must be booked in advance. You can do this by phone at 1-250-537-2553 or online at www.ssbeachside.com.
- Payment if possible will be taken over the phone.
- Maximum group size for all tours will be 6 and for lessons will be 4 (For 1 family we can go upwards of 12).
- We have a digital waiver that is to be signed online before you arrive. You can do this on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- We have a Digital Waiver Station at the store to sign the waiver if necessary, but it should be signed before you arrive to help avoid lineups and to facilitate social distancing.
- Customers will not have access to the inside of the store. We have a service door at the back of the building, give a knock!
- We have a beach launch, this can mean at low tide it can be a long walk, please make sure to bring appropriate footwear. We do have a cart to use if available.
- All equipment including the craft will be treated with a government approved disinfectant.
It is important that all above steps are followed and that we all maintain proper social distancing guidelines.
By doing all the above we can now start to enjoy being out on the water in a safe manner.SIGN OUR WAIVER